Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tiny Storefront

This new tool in beta from PayPal is quite the cool thing. Just to play around, I placed a storefront at the bottom of the blog. I wanted to put it at the side, but it is too wide and spills over top of the blog entries. It also does a weird thing with the photos where even if I put them the size it says it wants, it only shows the top half. So I added a direct link below the storefront so someone could look at photos directly. The storefront technology is pretty well done overall and has neat features.

Never mind that I believe I have a total of three readers of this blog or that L&L does not put its best foot forward through photos! It's kind of fun, though. I checked into Etsy, and I determined that for such small items, there was no way I was going to pay a fee just to list them.

1 comment:

Needleroozer said...

So tell me again how this works? What are the fees for using this?
I love those bookmarks, by the way- they are well worth $5.
LB