Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Fabric Glue Success

The fabric glue worked really well.  It took a loooong time to dry, but it was worth it.  I took off the book and wax paper yesterday morning, but some of the glue was still a little tacky as of last night.  But the tassels seem to be on firmly and spaced nicely.  Now I need to get the dowels, but it might be a couple of days.  I'm not going to post another picture because it looks pretty much the same as before.  But I am soooo relieved not to have to tack on each tassel by hand.  It was worth waiting for the glue to dry--I could work on *other* projects!

More about those soon.  I have several small things in the works.

1 comment:

Needleroozer said...

I am so glad that worked, and now I know for future reference! I can't wait to see this all finished.

My lace came yesterday- lots of art goodies did. The only thing I found a tad (and just a tad) frustrating was not really being able to tell what size things were on the website- so I have teensy- weensy baby butterflies, bigger brother butterflies, mama-sized ones, and great big daddy butterflies!

All in all, I was very pleased- the order, as you said, was very well packaged, and arrived very quickly!

I also think I have a color scheme and the beginnings of a design in my head- I need to paint my thank you cards this week, and then I hope to get started on some L & L.

Ok, off to take down the tree, and hopefully get some art done.
LB